Welcome friends! HackeRoyale is your one stop to learn hacking! So, get your hands on with us…
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at [email protected]
*Start of Disclaimer*
All the information on this blog is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. HackeRoyale does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.HackeRoyale.com), is strictly at your own risk. www.HackeRoyale.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our blog, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
1. All the information provided on this site are for educational purposes only. The site is no way responsible for any misuse of the information.
2. “HackeRoyale” is a blog related to hacking & penetration tetsing. We never promote hacking / cracking / software piracy.
3. This blog is totally meant for providing information on “hacking techniques”, “Penetration tetsing” and other related topics and is no way related towards the terms “Black Hat” or “Illegal” (Unethical).
4. Few articles (posts) on this blog may contain the information related to “Hacking Passwords” or “Hacking Email Accounts” (Or Similar terms). These are not the GUIDES of Hacking. They only provide information about the legal ways of retrieving the passwords. You shall not misuse the information to gain unauthorized access. However you may try out these hacks on your own computer at your own risk. Performing hack attempts (without permission) on computers that you do not own is illegal.
5. The virus creation section on this blog provides demonstration on coding simple viruses using high level programming languages. These viruses are simple ones and cause no serious damage to the computer. However we strongly insist that these information shall only be used to expand programming knowledge and not for causing malicious attacks.
6. All the information on this blog are meant for developing Hacker Defense attitude among the users and help preventing the hack attacks. HackeRoyale insists that these information shall not be used for causing any kind of damage directly or indirectly. However you may try these codes on your own computer at your own risk.
7. The word “Hack” or “Hacking” that is used on this blog shall be regarded as “Ethical Hack” or “Ethical Hacking” respectively.
8. We believe only in White Hat Hacking. On the other hand we condemn Black Hat Hacking.
8. Most of the information provided on this blog are simple tricks (may be called by the name hacks) and are no way related to the term hacking.
9. Some of the tricks provided by us may no longer work due to fixture in the bugs that enabled the exploits. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused due to the usage of the hacks provided on this site.
10. The blog holds no responsibility for the contents found in the user comments since we do not monitor them. However we may remove any sensitive information present in the user comments upon request.
11. We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.
*End of Disclaimer*
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.