Hello guys, today I’m going to share you the process of installing Kali Linux on your Android Smartphone.
Before moving on, lets get handy with all that you need to get Kali Linux working on your Android.
- A device running Android 2.1 and above, rooted.
- Rooted Android device.
- At least 5 GB free space on internal or external storage.
- Completely charged Android device.
- Busybox App. Download here.
- Linux Deploy. Download here.
- Android VNC Viewer. Download here.
- A fast internet connection.
- Last but not least, patience.
Also Read: How to root any Android in 2 minutes
First we need to install UNIX Scripts into our device using Busybox App. Download and install the app.
Setting up Linux Deploy:
- First of all download and install Linux Deploy App on your device from Google Play Store.
- Now after downloading and installing it launch the app in your device and there tap on the download button.
- Now there tap on Distribution option and change it to Kali Linux.
- Now scroll up and click on the Install button at the top of there.
- Now wait for the download to finish, it requires time depending upon your internet speed.
- Now download and install VNC Viewer App in your Android from Play Store.
- Now launch the VNC Viewer App and fill up the settings.
- Now click on Connect button there.
Also Read: Anonsurf module installation for Kali Linux
Now you’re done and you will be able to run Kali Linux on your Android device!
Thank you for reading this article…